[Cynnabar] Meeting minutes 1/17/2011 and officer reports

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:04:56 EST 2011

   Armored Marshall
>    not in attendence

    Sorry about that. I am sick. Again...

    Just started the job as interim GKM. Nothing to report.

>  We should look to purchase items for the Barony
>  spears, rattan, basket hilts
>    Straum will get rattan and basket numbers together.

     May I ask for more information about this? What will the basket hilts
and rattan be used for? We have two loaner swords that appear to be in good
repair with functioning Baldar cuphilts. I am concerned about having loaner
spears - these are difficult to transport and are not necessary for basic
authorization. In my opinion authorizations beyond sword and shield should
be the responsibility of the combatant looking to achieve said
authorization...

Thanks,

-Gregoire.