[Cynnabar] P.S. Youth fighting in Cynnabar

John Wilkerson jmw at wilkersons.ws
Thu Nov 17 23:29:09 UTC 2011

Well said by all. Warder Arnold mentioned needing smaller fencing masks
for the younger fencers. I own two practice blades that I will donate to
the barony, especially since my daughter now uses steel weapons.

I think a youth fighting program could only benefit the barony. Further
discussion and planning of course is needed.

Johannes