[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting agenda for tonight's 9/26/11 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:48:26 UTC 2011

Below is the agenda for tonight’s Baronial Business meeting (at Nicola’s).
If you have anything to add, let me know or talk to me at the meeting
tonight.

In service,

-Finn

Announcements:

Event and Demo Reports:

·         Northfest

·         Mass Meeting

·         Coronation

·         Others

Old Business:

Cynnabar Fiber Faire – Oct. 1st

Fiber arts event with classes and demonstrations of the fiber arts.

Grand Tournament – Dec. 3rd

The Grand Tourney

Wassail! – Dec. 17th

Event budget of $425 was proposed at last business meeting (1st discussion).

Novice A&S Faire – Jan 28th

This event is designed for people new to entering A&S competitions and
people new to judging A&S competitions to come and learn about the process
and details in a relaxed environment

                Event budget of $450 was proposed last meeting. This will be
third meeting to discuss and approve the event.

St. Cecila at the Tower – Date TBD

This event is focused to be a workshop by musicians for musicians.

Terpsichore 2012 – Date TBD

Collegiums workshops

Gold Key

Renewal of UofM student group

Phonebook

Populace Badge via Café Press

Business Meeting Sites:

Bank Change:

New Business:

Officer Reports:

Continue discussion on “comp-ing” and alternate site fees/structure (time
and interest permitting):