[Cynnabar] BoC - Settlement funding discussion

Shefferly, Charles CShefferly at lear.com
Tue Feb 7 16:55:37 UTC 2012

I feel, that if we can give more then we should, because there are
groups that may have difficult time (doing events) AFTER they send off
their 18%. Also, as Finn stated we already have money allocated to be
presented to Kingdom, I think we should still present these funds as we
originally planned.

Since I believe (before this settlement issue) the plan was to present
$300 for the sunshade at ValDay, then another $300 at Coronation for the
travel fund.

If we were to present a check on our 2011 domesday numbers we would be
"laying out" $1460.49, which I personally would suggest we round up to
$1475.00 (makes it easier on the Exchequer's office). I would further
suggest, that it be done in 2 checks 1 for the settlement, 1 for the
sunshade.

My 2 cents

AElfric

Pentamere Regional Exchequer