[Cynnabar] BoC - Settlement funding discussion

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Tue Feb 7 17:39:36 UTC 2012

I'd like to see us give the minimum required amount this weekend. It
sounds like if everyone gives the 18%, then everything will be
settled. For anything beyond the minimum, I think we should go through
the normal discussion -- ideally, I would hope we could assist other
groups for whom the 18% limits their ability to fund current
obligations and/or have enough seed money to run events.

-a