[Cynnabar] BoC - Settlement funding discussion

David Vincent dvincent0864 at att.net
Tue Feb 7 17:23:15 UTC 2012

Responding to the questions raised by Gregoire:

I think corpora probably will have to negotiate some short-term commercial paper
to cover the debt for a few days until funds start arriving from the constituent
groups.  Such things are often done in business. It shouldn't cost them too
much.

We as a group have never set a dollar limit below which we should try not to
go.  I think this is a time we should consider one.  Our funds allow us to make
the 18% contribution without strain, but we need to try to keep our cash on hand
above, say, $2800.00 or so to assure us of enough to properly fund our scheduled
events.

Vincent