[Cynnabar] BoC - Settlement funding discussion

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:12:17 UTC 2012

If the SCA can not deliver the required $1.2 million by the deadline, what
happens?
    Do we get an extension?
    Does the Society go into receivership and all assets get seized by the
bank for auction?
    Something between the two extremes?

As I see it, it is better that we send the Society extra cash to be sure
that our hobby can continue than sit on it and hope that they don't come
back for more, or all, of it.

My opinion would be different if we were strapped for cash or if we had a
portion of the money ear-marked for something other than a "rainy day", but
since we don't, why not give it to the SCA?

-Gregoire.