[Cynnabar] BoC - Settlement funding discussion

Dennis Higgins mortisfan at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 19:38:37 UTC 2012

The other aspect I think is being overlooked is that this lawsuit that has
gone on for years has depleted the SCA Inc coffers. Any funds received over
the minimum to cover the lawsuit will go back into the SCA Inc operating
expenses. You know...our Society. The SCA Inc/BOD is not a bunch of evil
overlords as far too many times people paint them as ("oh noes! The BOD is
out to destroy our dream!"). I call BS on that. The folks at corporate and
BOD are us. People from the SCA who love this organization and want to do
best for it. So I'm for giving more (the 18+% of 2011 numbers) in our
Societies time of need to help the organization that has given me so much
over the decades.

Finn
(again, not as seneschal but as populace member)