[Cynnabar] BoC - Settlement funding discussion

John Wilkerson jmw at wilkersons.ws
Tue Feb 7 20:21:35 UTC 2012

Given all of the facts and the deadline, I support donating $1,200 to
kingdom. I have always supported in my short time with the SCA and
Cynnabar having funds for emergencies, this situation qualifies as an
emergency. This is also an opportunity for Cynnabar to shine as the
great barony we are.

Johannes