[Cynnabar] BoC - Settlement funding discussion

Annikki Raiford annikki1973 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:39:31 UTC 2012

I have questions that I haven't seen asked yet.

Do they have any idea what they would *do* with extra money?  Would it
be tagged for something else, if they end up with more than they need?
 I'm not seeing anything about where surplus would go, only that if
the SCA does get the money back from the insurance, then the groups'
money will be returned.

On some levels, I think it would be best to ask the Kingdom Seneschal
if there are any Midrealm groups that are in need of help making the
18% because they have less money now than they did at the end of 2010.
 Then it is known that the extra that Cynnabar gives is, in fact,
going towards helping other groups out in this situation.  It also
helps those groups who are short out, because they won't have to worry
about not making the 18% - they'll know that another group is covering
their shortfall.

Adele