[Cynnabar] BoC - Settlement funding discussion

Debora Vanheyningen magda_vogelsang at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 02:47:01 UTC 2012

Personally, I don't have a problem with paying the rounded up 18% toward the settlement based on this year's balance rather than last year's, since we can afford it.

I do, however, think that we should keep the money we already had earmarked for the kingdom (for travel fund and shade fly) separate from the money for the settlement.  Once the settlement has been dealt with, the kingdom will badly need money for other purposes, and that's what the earmarked funds were raised for, and where I suspect they can do the most good.

Some of the discussion has made it sound like these were being lumped together, and I don't think that's a good idea.

-Magda-