[Cynnabar] Settlement

Heidi Lemon heidi.ma2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 13:43:51 UTC 2012

Hello,

OK.  I was not going to even read, have an opinion or anything on this
matter, but those that want to give more than was asked are simply not
realizing that the Society has gone though all of the books and figured how
much money each group has and calculated what percentage they need to cover
what the lawsuit wants.  Just give the $300 and some from the Doomsday
Report they are asking for.

Those that want to give MORE than what is asked, I feel are really free
with other people money.  If those of you that want to give more, were in a
lawsuit and you had to give your own money, would you give extra just
because you had it?   Wait to see if they need more.  I am sure they will
be back if they do and we can do our part to help then..

I also have to generally agree with Randy and Monique and of course Uillec.

YIS,
Ilse

--
The true character of a man is shown by how he treats his mother when she
is old.