[Cynnabar] Fwd: Coin Tour at the Kelsey Feb 17th

Anne Stevenson astevensonhp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:05:04 UTC 2012

Hi!

For those attending the tour of the Kelsey Museum on the 17th - I received
this email from the docent that will be leading the tour.  He would like to
know if there is anything in particular we would like to see during the
coins portion of the tour - any special interests or focus?

Thanks!
Yours,
Giovanna