[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting agenda for 10/8/12 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 02:25:28 UTC 2012

Because I’m trendy and it’s late on a Sunday night so I don’t give people a
lot of time to review this before will have our
..Cynnabar Baronial Business
Meeting on Monday!

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Event and Demo Reports

Coronation of Dag and AnneMarie (Sept. 29th)  –

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Fiber Faire (Oct 13th)  –

Grand Tourney (Nov 3rd)  –

Nicola’s books holiday gift wrapping (Nov. 17th and Nov. 24th) –

Wassail (Dec. 8th)  – Includes 3rd discussion and final approval for $400
budget line item for site fee ($375) and misc expenses ($25).

Old Business

Fixing loaner leg armor (placeholder only, not under active discussion) –

New Business

Announcements