[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 09/21/14 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Sep 22 03:05:51 UTC 2014

The next Baronial meeting is Monday night.  Below is the meeting agenda.

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Mass Meeting Demo (Tues. Sept. 23rd) –

Closing of the Range III (Sun. Oct. 26th) –

A Grand Day of Tournaments (Sun. Oct. 26th) –

Kerrytown Kindle Fest Demo (Fri. Dec. 5th) –

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Sat. Dec. 13th and Sun. Dec. 21st) – This is to
support our annual gift wrapping in garb we do for Nicola’s Bookstore. Amyon
will start coordinating sign-up sheets towards the beginning of December.

Wassail! (Sat. Dec. 20th) –

Old Business

Budget item for new flooring for list fields ($500) – We need to replace the
existing flooring used for the list fields when indoors where we need to
protect the floor. Harbor Freight has a very good sale right now. The
proposal is for spending $500 and it should get us enough of the
interlocking matts for 2 list fields. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process.

Dixboro Farmers Market demo (Friday, Oct. 24th 3:30 to 7:30PM) – Request for
doing a demo at the Dixboro Farmers Market. They are interested in fighting.
It is at the Dixborrow Methodist Church. The big concern right now is if
there is enough people that can get off at this time during the week to
successfully support this demo? This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process.

Wassail! additional budget item for security deposit ($250) – Need for an
additional $250 for the Wassail! (WASSAIL!!!!) budget. The reason is that
the $250 deposit is not considered part of, or taken out of, the general
site fee. Therefore, when the amount due for the full site fee, we need that
as well as the $250 security deposit. Barring any unlikely need for the site
to keep any or all of the security deposit for damages, we will be getting
the $250 back after the event. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process.

Budget item: Materials for printing Baronial brochures and business cards
($60)  – Genoveva is requesting $60 to buy paper/stock to print more
business cards and brochures. This is the 2nd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process.

$129.63.

New Business

Proposed addition to the Cynnabar Financial Policy:

2. ii. 3. Group officers or members of the Barony may occasionally request
minor expenditures (up to $50 or so) for carrying out the duties of their
office or for items that support Baronial activities. These minor budget
line item requests can be requested by the officer or member at a business
meeting and then approved or denied by the participants at that same
meeting.

This is the 1st of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

Announcements

Finn – If interested in becoming the next Baronial Seneschal, please see
Finn.

Officer Reports

Exchequer (Tristan) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (William) –

MoAS (Arin) –

Mo Youth (Ceara) –

Chatelaine (Genoveva) –

Chronicler (Ermenrich) –

Herald (Johannes) –

Knight Marshal (Gregor)

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) –

Seneschal (Finn) –

Baron and Baroness (Hannah and Tairdelbach) –