[Cynnabar] Meeting Location

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Aug 15 15:37:56 UTC 2015

Lady Ilse,

My apologies if it seemed like this issue was being railraoded.

The difficulty is that we don't have three meetings to decide.  Since we
lose our space at the beginning of September at the very best we have two
meetings, and that is only if someone brings a proposed meeting place up.

No one is deciding anything yet, just talking things out.  As far as I am
aware no official changes have been made and I apologize if that was how
things were viewed.  The idea behind putting the meeting location out on
email was because some people who do not attend meetings because of its
current time and place, I felt, also deserved a chance to voice their
opinions AND time is not on our side in deciding this at meetings.

It should be noted that the location in question is on North Campus,which
does not have nearly the parking issues that Central Campus does and there
are handicapped spots.  There is also food served there as well for those
that would like a meal.  It also allows people to use mass transportation
to get to meetings.  At the very least it gives us a place we KNOW we can
meetings in September, even if that is only while a better location is
sought.

Once again, NOTHING is decided, but reserving rooms now allows us to have
them if we want them.  If we make a different decision we can always cancel
the reservations.

Has anyone called Pie Co to see if we can meet there?