[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 2/09/15 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Feb 9 02:19:20 UTC 2015

Greetings one and all. Below is the agenda for Monday’s meeting. February is
already upon us. It’s a short month. Will they be short meetings to match?
Come and find out!

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Terpsichore at the Tower (Mar. 7th, 2015) –

St. Cecilia at the Tower (April 24th - 26th, 2015) –

Spring Crown Tournament (May 23rd and 24th, 2015) –

Old Business

New proposal to fund making of new Baronial t-shirts ($100) – Gavril has a
cool design for a t-shirt and is looking for funding ($100) to start the
first run with a local t-shirt making company. The majority of the cost is
to go to making the screens for a 4 color design. A screen print shirt has
better colors and will last longer. It will take only selling 20 shirts to
break even. It was discussed putting the design on other items like tote
bags or long sleeve shirts or hoodies. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process. Some questions though. Will people in the
Barony get to use the design if Gavril goes away? Can others order from the
company or just Gavril?

Demo: Cub Scouts. (Monday Feb. 23rd 7:PM to 8:PM) – Can we support this with
the time? Getting more details on what they are looking for in particular.
This is the 2nd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

Event: Spring Revel (Sunday April 12th. $250 budget) – Baroness Kasha
proposed a $250 budget is for covering site (including alcohol license),
children supplies, potluck supplies and incidentals. This is the 2nd of our
3 meeting discussion/approval process.

New Business

Group Discussion

Announcements