[Cynnabar] Meeting Minutes for 7/13/2015

Greg Less via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jul 14 13:09:07 UTC 2015

Hi All-

   Input from the peanut gallery:

1. A flatbed trailer is easier to load the list field into, a covered
trailer will make it possible to transport the floor pieces along with the
barrier. I would vote covered trailer as the better choice.

2. Who is hosting the Known World Baronial Champions Tournament? The only
announcement that I have seen has come from Northwoods. If they are in
charge, perhaps they should foot the bill?

-Sir Gregoire, 2nd Baron of Cynnabar.