[Cynnabar] Armored combat report

Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Nov 28 23:23:45 UTC 2016

I am sick with a cold, so I am sending my report this way. I also
called Mistress Kay tonight in time for the meeting so that she could
pass on my report.

GDoT: His Excellency Sir Gregoire already posted his report o the
turnout and results of the event, so I won't repeat them here.
*I continue to get reports from our Marshals of the field.
* Practice continues to be well attended and folks are having fun.
* I am working with Gregor to make sure the Domesday is done and in on time.

Thanks for allowing me to serve the Barony,
Master Zygmunt Nadratowski

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the
ones worth suffering for" - Bob Marley.
SCA Polish Culture Resource:
https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B8j7DKBbdUkaeUJxajU3Zk1uZG8