[Cynnabar] A Proposal presented at 20170410 Barony of Cynnabar Business Meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Apr 12 10:27:10 UTC 2017

An important discussion has been started to create a Financial Policy Item
controlling the use of the Baronial List Field Trailer.  Therefore I have
written up the notes on the proposal at my first free minute (5:30 am
Wednesday).  Meeting minutes will follow, hopefully this evening.

Please plan to attend the meetings on 4/17 and 4/23 if you have interest in
or input for this proposal.

I will also post this PDF to Facebook.

Kay,
For Cynnabar