[Cynnabar] 20170619 meeting notes

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jun 27 12:37:07 UTC 2017

Two brief comments beyond that it was a bad night for me to presume people
would stop by Cultivate afterwards and try to go a little early. :-)

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 07:33:08PM -0600, Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony wrote:
> Baronial office of chatelaine requests $200 to refill brochures &
> pamphlets, celtic fest and nov possible demo. *First of three meetings*

I, and perhaps some of the other armored fighters, would like to have a
small supply of the baronial "business cards" that we've handed out to those
interested in the group and our activities.  While it's easier than ever to
say "well, pull out your phone and go to this unusual word web site", a
physical reminder is sometimes a good thing.

If the items above don't cover that, I'd like to offer to finance a print
run of the cards for our combat activities - armored and rapier - in order
to expedite it.

> Next summer, 2018, 20th anniversary as a barony, 40th anniversary as an SCA
> group!  The Barons and Baronesses of Cynnabar are planning an event;
> September 2018.  If there is anything you think is critical for such an
> awesome event, please communicate it to Their Excellencies.

I would like to suggest early coordination with Donnershafen in order to
avoid collision with Vikings Come Home.  We tend to have baronial members
who regularly attend this event.

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.