[Cynnabar] 20170717 business meeting notes

Genoveva von Lübeck via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jul 25 17:02:33 UTC 2017

Hello!

In regards to the deposit for Grand Day of Tournaments, I spoke with the
facilities manager (Joe Freeman) who said we are not required to put in a
deposit this year because we have been diligent at paying on time. They
want to just bill us after the event has taken place for the whole thing.

Genoveva

--
Im Dienst,
   Genoveva  ~♥~